Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Last minute fun!!

Today, I was told that there was a Press conference down the street from my house. For a boxer that I am quite close with, and have been following for some time now James Toney. He has a fight coming up in December so today was the press conference. My friends Matt came along and we helped each other out. I came up with a last minute idea. That right after the press Conference is done. I would like to do some portraits with James. I spoke to his manager about it, and good friend John Aurthur. We rolled with it. Matt and I set up the lights, Then I went back to the conference and shot the rest of it. It went pretty well. We only had about 10 minutes or so for the portraits but it was enough time I think. Below are 2 of my favorite shots and the setup of them.

The setup used:



James "bad ass" Toney


James and his Bodyguard/assistant.

1 comment:

blaine said...

your stuff is looking sick dude! nice lighting!