Sunday, October 19, 2008

TENNIS FAVORITES

So I've been really busy shooting a lot. I covered the Calabasas Challenger again for the second year in a row. And this year was better then last year. Reason being I had amazing gear thanks to Nikon. And I have learned a ton from the previous year. For example, the things I've learned in the last year 1) back grounds- I am always scouting for the cleanest back grounds I can find. The cleaner the back ground the better the photo. 2) light pockets- light pockets are awesome, they completely change the feel of a photo. It makes it more dramatic, a million times more interesting. 3) expressions- expressions in your subjects face is extremely important and can only add to the photo. the best part is everyone has different opinions on what expressions mean. IT'S AWESOME!! Well below are a couple of my favorite photos of the week. Enjoy!! and comments are welcome.


This photo represents the example of expressions and back grounds. 

This photo shows an example of light pockets

This photo shows examples of expressions and back rounds as well.





If you would like to compare the photos from this year and last year click here. (scroll down)

1 comment:

Megan R. Vint said...

Babe,
I really like the second shot. A LOT.
Btw, backgrounds is spelled as one word.
Great work,
Meg