Friday, June 12, 2009

Los Angeles Marathon.

A couple weeks ago, I got the opportunity to shoot the LA Marathon with extremely talented photographer Dustin Snipes. We where credentialed to shoot on the media bus. You might be thinking Wow that must be awesome. Ya it was awesome, EXEPT for this one chick that was on the bus with us. She was the most negative obnoxious woman I have ever meet. She would complain the whole time. Saying things like " I cant make one fucking frame on this bus." or "mark my words this is that last time I shoot from a fucking bus." I literally felt like throwing her off. Oh and the worst part, I really think she put itching powder down my pants. Because as soon as i got off the bus, and she was standing right behind me. My pants started itching like CRAZYYYYY. Idk knowone will ever know. Enjoy the photos.

To veiw more click here


No comments: