Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Gallery Opening

A couple weeks ago. I had my first showing at a gallery in Hollywood, CA. It was about the protest on Prob 8. The gallery was completely dedicated to 'no on prob 8'. There were many protest going on in California after the law was rejected against gay marriage. So Christina (my documentary partner) Megan, Matt and I grabbed our cameras and started to shoot. Christina shoots video, while I shoot stills. Anyway we made a multimedia piece out of it. (I'll try to get that up later). The multimedia piece was playing at the gallery, then I had 2 of my shots hanging in the gallery. It was a lot of fun and a great turnout. I shot pictures at the gallery of everything going on, but unfortunately i misplaced the CF card so I just posted the photos that where hung up. Enjoy!!!


No comments: