Sunday, October 12, 2008

Awesome lighting Techniques

Ok, So the other day I was supposed to have a Photo shoot with 10x heavy weight boxer of the world, James "lights out" Toney. But he could not make it. So I shot 2 other boxers instead. Ivan and Javier. Both great fighters. Well Dustin Snipes and Matt Rosenthal helped me out on the shoot. I had a little technical difficulty in the beginning Because I lost the key too my car. So, I obviously couldn't drive to the shoot. But thanks to a good friend of mine, she took me. Anyway, the setup was fairly simple. Spray water on your subject, and make sure your background is clean. This setup was just one strobe. we had a beauty dish on the strobe.  and kept the strobe overhead of the subject and voila. If you would like to see more photos from the shoot please check out my website Jakedegolish.com



No comments: