Monday, July 16, 2007

My trip to canada




Wow my trip to Canada was amazing. After I got into Canada. Before eh wasen't so great but it's alright. When I arrived in Canada I took a cab to the sea plane terminal. (baxter air) They where so nice over there. (Although they did loose my tripod) They let me get on an earilier flight, so I didn't have to wait. And that early flight, I happen to be the only passanger. The pilot was the coolest guy I have ever met. He let me fly the plane. By myself, I was so nervous I didnt know what to do. I just held my hands there. Then he started moving my hands to show me the ropes a little. It was so fun. He would go super high and then fall down dramatically. We would get so much G force. Well it was the most amazing experiance. By the way everyone here in canada is really chill and relaxed. Its awsome here..

No comments: